Friday, September 2, 2011

Clothespin Dolls!

This is what I have been up to the last couple of days and I am loving the results! 
They are little dolls painted on no-roll clothespins that are about 3 3/4'' tall.

I love their cute pointed toes and of course we had to make a few ballerinas from the bunch, lol.
The clothespins are really cheap and you can let your imagination run wild-
I made a fancy lady, some chilling dolls with hoodies, a few ballerinas, some chic chicks with heels...
seriously, it was more fun for me to create the outfits I think at times!

AJ is really loving the dolls and is working on making a juice container into their home. =)

I have heard that there are even bigger clothespins out there, 7 1/4'' tall!!!
Hopefully I can get my hands on some and make some even cuter dolls for the girls.
I am already putting cute outfit ideas together... lol.
I love simple crafts like this that the girls love to play with!


(if you love the dolls but don't want to paint your own you can buy some here from this wonderful Etsian
She is a great artist and has BIG dolls too!)
siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails